1) Well, by definition, thought leadership is a method of marketing, which solidifies one as an expert and authority within your industry. Thought leadership marketing can boost your brand’s growth, help differentiate your brand, and influence buyer decisions… if you do it right.
2) Episerver Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire 1:1
Personalization Company Idio. The acquisition immediately enhances Episerver’s
analytics and personalization capabilities to deliver customer-centric digital
experiences. a content personalization and analytics platform
powering the digital buying experience of some of the world’s largest
- Through real-time predictive analytics, Idio helps close the gap between what customers want and what businesses can offer.
- Idio predicts the interests and intent of every individual buyer and automatically delivers hyper-relevant content to better engage each customer for improved business results and brand affinity.
- Idio automatically indexes, analyses and categorizes unstructured content data into a structured content hub to deliver relevant 1:1 buyer experience across digital channels.
- Idio’s platform uses Content Intelligence to predict the interests of every individual and automatically deliver relevant 1:1 experience across digital channels.
3) Lytics, the real-time CDP, announced a new capability for customers to share data seamlessly between the Lytics Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Google Marketing Platform (GMP) through tight integration between the two solutions.
This is a
game-changer for marketers who need to target Google Ads more effectively and
drive better ROI from their ad spend on the Google platform, Delivering and Optimizing
targeted advertising on third-party platform, Marketers see their customers by
generating Deeper Insights into Content Affinities, Behavioral trends, and Finely
Integration between Lytics CDP and Google Marketing Platform
extends across the entire suite of GMP tools including Google Ads, Google
Analytics, Google Optimize 360, Google Tag Manager, Google BigQuery, Display
and Video 360, Google Data Studio, and Firebase
Lytics CDP customers who run campaigns using GMP will now be
- Bring Lytics segments into Google Analytics for deeper real-time analysis via intelligent reports in an easy to use and shareable interface;
- Automatically deploy the Lytics tag from Google Tag Manager to quickly start collecting web and mobile user data from Google campaigns;
- Increase efficiency by recognizing and suppressing existing customers as they convert;
- Optimize personalized campaigns by running test campaigns on Google Ads;
- Improve personalized on-site experiences with Lytics and Google Optimize for each type of audience
4) “Build the Data Foundation for Every Digital Transformation Priority” built on a unified, modular, and microservices-based platform powered by the Informatica CLAIRE™ engine.
Here are the five industry-first AI-powered advances for
comprehensive, enterprise-scale data management:
- Next-Gen Analytics: The industry’s first AI-powered enterprise data engineering portfolio to drive advanced analytics and data science initiatives.
- AI-Powered Data Catalog: The industry’s first catalog of catalogs for all enterprise data and use cases, with industry-leading end-to-end data lineage.
- Cloud/Hybrid:The industry’s most comprehensive and robust enterprise iPaaS, delivering cloud-native capabilities for data integration, application integration, and data management initiatives.
- Data Governance & Privacy: The industry’s first data marketplace with AI-powered automation, empowering people with trusted information for value creation.
- 360 Engagement: The industry’s only customer data platform using market-leading entity resolution, matching, and validation with AI-powered automation to improve customer experience
1) Marketers must change their attitude toward measurement: away from passively reviewing post-campaign reports and toward proactively analyzing results and optimizing future marketing plans. To make this shift, B2C marketers must embrace unified marketing measurement — an approach that uses statistical analysis to merge tactical marketing performance and strategic marketing performance measurement together.
The Marketing Measurement And Insights Playbook For 2019, Forrester
2) Use marketing measurement and optimization techniques to understand the business impact of marketing budgets, determine the optimal mix of channels, and forecast the results of alternative marketing plans. But to realize these benefits, you’ll first have to select from a diverse set of vendors that vary by size, functionality, geography, and vertical market focus. B2C marketers should use this report to understand the value they can expect from a marketing measurement and optimization provider and to select one based on size and functionality.
source: Now Tech: Marketing Measurement And Optimization Solutions, Q3 2019